This was an amazing AmaWaterways River Cruise that began with three days in St.Petersburg and ended with 2 days in Moscow. It is on this cruise, where where we first met our good friends Martha & Charlie from Greensboro, NC and their friends Linda & Melvin from Nottingham, UK.
Click on any photo collage to see full size pictures on a black background.
- Back Home in the Villages of Rosedale
- Delayed at the Airport
- Moscow, Red Square
- Moscow – Kremlin Area
- On the Volga, Moscow Bound
- Uglich, Russia
- Travel to Yaroslavl
- Kizhi Island
- Traveling to Svirstroy
- Cruising the Neva River & Lake Ladoga
- The Last Day in St. Petersburg
- Hermitage & Ballet / St. Petersburg City Bus Tour
- Embarkation on the AmaKaterina
- Late Afternoon in St. Petersburg